LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Workout of 2012


I have a confession…
I haven’t worked out in about three weeks.
Horrible for someone wanting to lose weight.
Nutrition alone is not going to transform my body into the shape I want.
I need to workout too.
So that’s what I did today.
And I sucked.
I was huffing and puffing in the warm up!
The warm up, people!!!!
I spent months building up my cardio just to let it die out.
I had no idea it would be this rough going at it again. I had no idea it was going to feel like I was starting all over from day one. I guess it sort of it like day one all over again. I need to retrain my muscles to work. It’s not going to be easy. That’s why it’s called a workout, right?
I added a new DVD to my mix. I bought one of the Biggest Loser workout DVDs.

 Although I royally sucked at it today, I look forward to mastering it. Someday it will be too easy to work through. When that day comes, I’ll pass the DVD along and look for something more intense. Until then, I’ll sweat it out and huff and puff with Bob, Ana and Dolvett.

No comments: