LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Reading


While browsing Chapter’s website last week, I came across Jennifer Hudson’s new book, I Got This. It was for pre-order; releasing on the 10th.

On Tuesday, I happened to be on the website again to show something to Hubby. I saw the book again and thought, why not. So I ordered it.
It arrived this morning.
Between getting Monkey ready for school, waiting at the bus stop with him, hitting the grocery store with Muffin and coming home to enjoy a mug of hot coffee, I’ve gotten three chapters into the book.
It’s interesting so far, but I have to admit, I’m a little anxious to get to the point she started with Weight Watchers and how her journey to lose the weight went.
Hopefully between playing with Muffin, my daily cleaning and working out, I can find more time to read.

No comments: