LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Scrappy Post

Did you know I'm a bit of a crafty person?
I'm not the craftest person around, but I do enjoy playing with paper and glue.
I used to have another blog about my scrapbooking; when I was on a few design teams. Nothing fancy, but I enjoyed myself. I've been published in Canadian Scrapbooker a few times too.
Since becoming a mommy of two and starting up my own in home daycare, I don't have as much time to scrap. The kids take up most of my time.
I do have a few layouts to share; just because.

Pumpkin Fun
Yes, I know Christmas is right around the corner, but I had this cute paper and I wanted to scrap these pictures.


 Enjoy the Moment
Inspiration for this page was from the awesome Paige Evans.Okay, it was a bit of a scraplift. She did a layout of her little one and sewed leaves all around it. I love her orginial page! I wish I would have taken the time to do some stitching too. Something I can add later on if I really want to.


Santa Baby
I busted out my Slice for this one. Love how it turned out. I used a sketch from the Saturdays sketches at WeScrap, where I used to be on the design team. They're a bunch of awesome scrappers there. Your first team is always the most special, isn't it?

No comments: