LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

saying goodbye to a dear friend

A week ago yesterday, I was calling Hubby in Ottawa to tell him I thought the cat was sick. He had been acting strange for a few days, but it wasn't until that Sunday I really noticed.
Now I sit here, on the cement floor of my laundry room, cradling my kitty while the little boys nap. 

We've done all that we could for him, but it looks like this is the end. My little heart murmur kitty only made it to 3 years old; although you wouldn't be able to tell he's so young right now. He looks like he could be 20; he's so sick.
I don't know how I'm going to tell the boys. Monkey #1 is the only one who's going to understand what's going on. He's not going to take it well.
Charlie isn't the best cat. Heck, he isn't even a good cat. But he's a part of our family; we love him very much.
My heart is breaking...







No comments: