LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spread the Germs

You’d think it was winter time in my house. Not almost summer. The monkeys all came down with colds. And even with lots of hand washing, I too, have succumbed to those germs. I’m a sniffling, sneezing, coughing wreck who’s nose is both stuffed up and runny.
We’re a household of grumpy sickies.
Thankfully Monkey #1 isn’t too bad and he was able to go on his class trip to African Lion Safari today. Hope he’s having fun. 
The one nice thing about being sick is that I have no desire to eat. Not even absent mindedly. Since I have kids to feed, I am remembering to eat something. Maybe that pound I put on stress eating will melt back off thanks to this cold.

I want to get my sorry butt to the gym tonight, but would that be wise? I figure if I take hand sanitizer with me, I shouldn’t spread any germs around.   But will I have the energy to make it through a workout?

No comments: