LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, May 31, 2013

Frustration

Yesterday started out so good. I was sipping my coffee, watching my monkeys all play nicely together. They looked so sweet as they all played. I was feeling very thankful for all that I have.
Flash forward a few hours later and all heck was breaking loose. The whole day just went spiraling down from there. It ended up being a horrible day. It was just one thing after the the next. Hubby ended up pushing me out the door with my gym bag; telling me to go blow off my frustration on the treadmill.And I did. I ran hard and long. I ran until my lung burned and my legs felt like jelly. I ran until I was dripping in sweat from head to toe and I was flushed bright red. I ran until I could think about was how tired I was. Then when all I could think about was how much I wanted a cookie, I brushed my teeth and did sit ups until I was ready for bed.
I woke still feeling flustered from yesterday's series of events. I've decided I'm going to do everything in my power to just let it all go; today is a new day. It's beautiful outside. Time to take advantage of it. I think after we get Monkey #1 on the school bus, the littles and I are going to go for a bike ride.

No comments: