LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weekend

I should be happy this weekend. It's not only Mother's Day tomorrow, but Hubby is home all weekend long. Mr Work-Too-Much has had 2 days off in the last 40 days. He was asked to work this weekend again, he finally said no. His boss is **** off, but Hubby needs recharge time. He's not stressed out (so he says) but he's exhausted. So we get two full days with him.
And I get to spend time with my family today. I'm not looking forward to all the junk food that will be out today, but I am looking forward to being with my family.
For those reasons I should be happy. Instead I am in a fowl mood.

 Number one reason I'm so grumpy...Lack of sleep. It's a killer for me. And the baby made sure I got little to no sleep last night. Multiple wake ups, wanting to sleep in my arms instead of in his bed and thinking 3am is the perfect party time.
Another reason, getting verbally attacked by a "friend," and I use that term loosely, about a personal issue. I'm not going to go into details. I may have taken too much to heart. I'll get over this attacked feeling. Not too sure about how I feel about having such a "friend." Might cut some ties. Right now I'm burning with emotion. It came in handy at the gym last night. I'll use the left over emotion to fuel me again today at the gym. Better than reaching for a chocolate bar or two or a package of cookies.
So I'm tired and **** off; I'm in a bad mood. I'll do my best not to bite anyone's head off today and fit a workout in somewhere. Tomorrow will be a new day.

No comments: