LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Embarassment


In the course of a week, my pants have fallen off twice. And my underwear has fallen down four times.
Talk about embarassing!
But happy that I need a smaller size in both underwear and jeans.
Guess I'm doing something right with this weight loss thing.

Yesterday's Overview

Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffee (5pts)
Lunch: Chicken, cucumber and feta pita (6pts)
Dinner: Stewed beef over spaetzle (12pts)
Snack: Mini halloween chocolate bars (5pts) <--- See? I got in some chocolate and it totally fit in with my plan for the day.
Pop: None

Exercise: 2.4 mile walk; 35 minutes of cardio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having the same problem. I was carrying my son to the car last night and I could feel my pants slipping